Family law is an area of the law that deals with family matters
and domestic relations, including marriage and divorce.
Chris de Jager Attorneys can help you answer these questions:
- What are my rights when I get divorced, and the monetary aspects relating to divorce (including the consequences relating to assets and the divisions thereof)?
- How can you help with Maintenance issues (interim Rule 43 and spousal)?
- How can you help me with all factors regarding the children, including how to implement a parenting plan, how much child maintenance will likely be required, and how to file for maintenance and child maintenance/support?
- What are the procedures to obtain a protection order when there is domestic violence or abuse?
- What are a Unmarried father’s rights and how to acquire parental rights?
Conveyancing is the legal process that takes place when lawful ownership is obtained of immovable property. Each time a property is sold; a new deed of transfer must be drawn up and registered. This is to ensure the security and certainty of an owner’s title to his property.
Estate planning is the preparation of tasks that serve to manage an individual’s asset base in the event of their incapacitation or death. The planning includes the bequest of assets to heirs and the settlement of estate taxes. Most estate plans are set up with the help of an attorney experienced in estate law.
Family law is an area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations, including marriage and divorce. Chris de Jager Attorneys can help you answer these questions…
Commercial law, also known as mercantile law or trade law, is the body of law that applies to the rights, relations, and conduct of persons and businesses engaged in commerce, merchandising, trade, and sales. It is often considered to be a branch of civil law and deals with issues of both private law and public law.
Civil law is the part of a country’s set of laws which is concerned with the private affairs of citizens, for example marriage and property ownership, rather than with crime.
We work with our clients and do a deep analysis of their business. We help prepare possible outcomes to different decisions.